What time would you get up:

Hello: My special needs 18 year old daughter was recently disagnosed with siezures she and I have been trough it the last month she has been in the hospital 2 times well her days added up in school some I got excuses when she went to the er well tomorrow she needs to go just be like 2 hours and something her case manger willl bring her home well she is on 2 medcations for seizures and she was taking medicine for her adhd.

I got to get 3 medicines in her before her bus comes which is between 7:55 and 8:05 she has to be washed up
helped to get dress hair comb she eats breakfast and lunch in school so what time should I get up

blessed4918

Asked by blessed4918 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• 6:15-6:30,somewhere in there

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i agree. 6 would be good....don't rush her!
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Figure out how long it normally takes her to get ready and add half an hour of "cushion" time.
    purplerobin

Answer by purplerobin at 7:26 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I say you get up about 545 & have yourself a cup of coffee or tea & give yourself 15 minutes of "me time" before you have to face the day, then get her up by around 615. It really depends also on what type of morning person you & her are. I have to get up a bit earlier than my kids for some quiet time to myself.
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 6:18 AM on Apr. 11, 2011