I should slap her>:o!

ok im going to keep this short because im still on vacation but i just had to share this little information with my cafemoms:)

so i got a call last night that my cousin (27) was arrested last night for Driving on suspended license so this morning i call his girlfriend and i ask her was she going to visit him and she says:um No!Im moving on with my life that's why i always keep more than one man around because you never know they might get locked up,or killed

so i say:Girl he should be out in a couple of days

and she says:Well when he gets out i"ll talk to him but for now im having breakfast with my boyfriend and my kids so call me later

wtf?i couldn't believe she was serious my cousin works and pays all the bills,he does everything for her and her kids because they dad walked out on them, he could be a single man having his house all to his self but instead he let her and her kids move in and he hasn't even been gone to jail for 24 hours and she already has another man living in MY cousins house

ugg some woman are really trifling,& i just wanted to share this Mess with you guys:)

have a nice day mommas

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 5:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 5:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• That's just down right stupid.
    AMV09

Answer by AMV09 at 5:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Hopefully he'll kick her to the curb when he gets out

Answer by admckenzie at 5:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• WOW,,,That's ballsy, in HIS house??...some women are just plain out whores no matter what!!!!
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 6:10 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• PS.....Yes you should slap her, slap the shit out of her!!!
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 6:11 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• @admckenzie yess Hopefully! @JazzyJes exactly lol Sheesh and i am going to slap her!!! i just hope his sister doesnt slap her before i do
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 6:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Well yes, she is a stupid user and taking advantage,etc. BUT what is it with all the guys who are going to jail? There are tons of questions and posts about people going to jail....I mean, what the heck?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Tell her to call you and you can go slap her together!!!!
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 6:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• sorry to hear that well I hope you tell him about this.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 6:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I can't believe she said that to in the first place...she has some balls.... but What a WHORE!!!!
    mommatabby

Answer by mommatabby at 6:20 PM on Apr. 10, 2011