Unneccessary shirt removal

It was 75 degrees today and of course,half the guys at the park were shirtless! Of course half the guys were ones that should never remove their shirts ever...period. I get a kick out of it. 'ooh look at me baby,I'm half naked!"

So what do you think,should shirt removal be for showering and swimming only,or should guys run around like this in public? i say if you're hot looking,go for it. If you're on either end of that spectrum,keep it on!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm of the mind that hot or not, men should keep their shirts on.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:11 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I don't care what you look like...keep your shirt on!
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 5:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i only wish the same convenience could be extended to women. i live in florida and im already sweating my ass off walking to the park and it's only april. wouldn't it have been nice today if i could've just ripped my shirt off and threw it in the grass!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Doesn't matter to me, well except for those REALLY REALLY hairy guys that think it is still the 70s and they are God's gift ... that is just eeeeewwwwww!!!

Oh and PLEASE!! Dudes that look like you need a BRA!! Please please please leave your shirt on!! They make tank tops for a REASON!!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:26 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I agree keep shirts on !All men
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 5:40 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I enjoy eye candy plus I live in New Braunfels, TX. We have Schlitterbahn waterpark, two rivers for toobing, rafting. White water sports. Canyon Lake w tons of boat owners. We see it all here! Obese women w thongs on. Hairy old men in speedos! This town is full of tourists that have no shame Lol! & most the time they make me look good!
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 5:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Take it off!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• im totally with you. you nice bod show it off if not keep it on
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2011