What are prices normally charged for using the internet at an INTERNET CAFE?

I am researching prices because I am going to start an internet cafe business in a rural area. I will have a printer, fax, wireless accessibility and a desktop or two. Any responses will be appreciated.

jer5341

Asked by jer5341 at 1:40 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Money & Work

• You're talking about one where you provide the computers?

Only place I've ever used one was in London, where they charged a pound for 30 minutes. At the time, that was $2 US.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I seen one for $2 every half hour. They had some decent computers, with internet access. The printing was like .10 per sheet, same with copying and fax.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:00 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• The one we have in town here is $5 to use there computer but you can stay all day... Then it's $.15 per page if you are printing or copying. If you bring your own Laptop and want to tap in to the Wi-Fi it's $2...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:40 AM on Dec. 1, 2008