Any good ways to really make money at home

my son is special needs and I have one other child and between that and my husband it is hard to keep a public job . Any suggestions ladies?

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• I work with an awesome group of moms called Internet CEO Moms! When I got laid off in April of 2009, I found this team and that's where I have been for going on 2 years. ;o) There is no selling, no parties, no inventory, etc... That's what is great about it all. We have awesome support and free training. This team has been around since 1999 and they have been helping moms work from home and become financially free for years. :o)

To get all of the details, you can go to my website www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com

Also, you can check out Internet CEO Moms Official Fan Page at www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

I wish you the best of luck in your search!! :o)

~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• It depends what you like to do. There are lots of opportunities in direct sales (Tupperware, Pampered Chef, etc.), you could freelance depending on your skills; there are freelance sites like http://www.vworker.com, if you like to write, you could write a blog and host ads. If you are artistic/handy with crafts you could make stuff and sell it on www.etsy.com. If you have an idea for a real product, I could help you with it; I have connections. The most important thing is to choose something you are passionate about otherwise you won't be happy doing it.
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 5:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Brandy928,

Yes, they don't pay a fortune but... if you have a computer with cable/modem or better access and a work area where you can work in silence then go to www.Alpineaccess.com
    MassiveMarbles

Answer by MassiveMarbles at 7:40 PM on Apr. 10, 2011