Confused adult content

My husband has been flirting with me most of the day and for some reason, I'm finding it hard to even look him in the face. I have no idea why it's making me so uncomfortable lately. Since our last baby was born 15 months ago, we rarely do the deed and sometimes that bothers me, but lately it's like it just doesn't matter anymore. I don't get it. I'm sure I still love him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Try to relax and enjoy it. Any lotions creams to help things along? Good stiff drink?
    Anonymous

• How sweet that he's doing that. I agree to just relax and enjoy it. Pretend you just met him and starting all over again. Play time is fun. He's telling you how much he loves you in a sweet way. That's precious

Answer by admckenzie at 5:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Try to relax, it takes time after a baby, your probably self consious, try having a bath together, relaxing and you can cuddle in the bubbles & it might lead to more
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 1:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2011