Whats your plans for today?

whats your plans for today?

im headed to the tattoo shop with my sisters and my niece is taking the kids to the zoo:) Later were going to take the kids to the museum and then get some dinner,

hope everyone is having a great day

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 5:33 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like a full day of fun for the kids. I'm going to do a little work on the kitchen (which we're repainting).
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• it's 4:38pm right now..... we're heading outside shortly even though it's raining out. my kids are bouncing off the walls. I am going to let them go crazy in some mud puddles and soak in a hot bath while I make dinner. Then an early bedtime as my son has some testing at school tomorrow. And after they're in bed about 715ish I'll start dinner for my husband and I. His work shift ends at 10:15pm
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:40 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Seeing as it's almost 5 here, nothing except supper & getting the kids to bed early.
    Anonymous

• Earlier today I went to visit my co-workers at work, I'm on maternity leave. Then I took my dog on a doggy play date and now I'm waiting for my mother in law to come over to watch a movie together.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Did church, shopping, Lunch, movie rentals, visited my sister in her new home, visited my best friend. taking a nap soon. clean house.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 6:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Well now we are going to have a lazy evening I hope.. But this morning I went and got some bunk beds for my boys and got a tv stand ( just waiting on the woman to get back so I can pick up the stand ) Played outside with my boys and my mom came up for a little, cleaned and put stuff up in our new place.. oh and went to the store...

Your day sounds like lots more fun... Lol wish I would have done the zoo with my boys but the only one around us is 4hr away :(
    Hope everyone else Had a good day
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2011