he cheated on me with his cousin and she is pregnant!what the hell do i do know?

he said he didnt know what was going on because he was on coke and weed,she was the one that started. he had sex with her 4 or 5 times and he only went back there because he was hooked on the coke.then he stoped going and she found out she is pregnant. read my journal post so you can get all the details and then write comments i need to hear ppls opinion.

Asked by apple-bee-13 at 2:27 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• You need to leave him. He's into incest and doing drugs. Is that really the kind of man you want in your life? I'd run for the hills if I were you.

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:30 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• You need to remove yourself from this situation and from him as soon as possible. You deserve better. If you stay with him, you are just going to have a whole world of heartache. He is a liar and a cheat and a dope head. Girl, run! Start living your life without all that drama.

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:31 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:40 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• As I said in your journal post, you need to leave him. He's a train wreck, a Jerry Springer episode, problems with crimes and drugs, and generally a miserable life all rolled into one. If not for your sake, leave for your child's sake.

As far as how skanky the cousin is, does that make it better? That just means that not only is he low enough to do drugs and screw his own cousin, but that he doesn't even care if the person he's sleeping with is skanky. So add to all the stuff I wrote above - he's also a serious and possibly deadly STD waiting to happen - for himself, and for you if you stay with him - do you really want your baby to be an orphan because both Mommy and Daddy died from AIDS or spent their lives very sick from it, because Daddy was a mess and Mommy stayed with him?

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:44 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I agree let him go

Answer by moviestartaal at 2:50 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Wow that was a great answer! Excatly what I was thinking about the STD and all

Answer by granmaw56 at 2:51 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• start saving money to leave his ass

Answer by humboldtmama21 at 2:57 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• ew thats disgusting. kick his nasty drug addict ass to the curb!

im sure you dont want a guy like that in your life!

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Wow! This guy is a loser! Coke and Weed are not an excuse for cheating, especially with his COUSIN!

You need to dump his butt, and move on. Do whatever you have to, but get away from him!

Answer by MommaLucy at 3:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• You know...I think in most states that's illegal. You may want to check on that...even if it's not illegal dude it's f-ing gross. Pack you stuff and say "Peace"

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2008