Do you ever take photos of food?

if you get/make/buy etc something especially yummy or gorgeous (food porn, lol!) do you ever photograph it?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 5:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Food & Drink

• yep, and FB it, so all my FB friends will be jealous!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Sure..... when my bf cooks he plates the meal so beautifully and delicious, that I just have to take a pic. ; ) xoxo
    luckygurl1313

Answer by luckygurl1313 at 5:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Yes, and just like dullscissors I post it up on FB lol
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• No, not MY food. LOL. I'm not that into food. I mean, for example,tonight I am making a cheese omelet and maybe a green salad. Healthy but boring. :-)
    But my daughter decorates cakes for a living and does cakes for friends so I take photos of some of her most spectacular cakes!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 5:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Sure if were out eating, being I live in Mexico there are a lot of authentic dishes that can't be found in Texas where my friends and family are. I think it's fun
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Yep i have
    goddess99

Answer by goddess99 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Sometimes. If I had a phone with internet I'd probably do it more, but I can't get pics on this computer so right now I don't see much reason to even take a pic if I can't post it anywhere. All my cakes I do take pics of though, whether they're for just us or for other customers.
    Anonymous

• I do, especially if it is something really cool looking like a birthday cake, or something that's kind of hard to make.
    admiring_u_14

Answer by admiring_u_14 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Guilty, I made these cute turkey shaped cupcakes for Thanksgiving a few years ago and took a picture of them.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 6:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• No, but one time DH and I went to Saltgrass and he ordered the chicken fried steak. It was so big that people were stopping off at our table as they walked by and their jaws would drop the floor in amazement, LOL. So I took a pic of it to share on Facebook.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 6:09 PM on Apr. 10, 2011