Loud bass music and pregnancy?

I went to my husbands show last night and OMG it was some loud bass. The place was rocking. But then I realized that the bass was making my contractions start. Was it the bass making it start or was it just preterm "fake" contractions? Anyone know.

JohnsonFamily5

Asked by JohnsonFamily5 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• i think imma watch this question and see what people say since im going to a metal concert in a couple weeks ill bump you up though
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 6:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• The baby can hear, so it probably disrupted the baby causing more movement & uncomfort for the baby.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 6:20 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• baby was just rocking out to daddy ha
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 6:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• So would you say that they were real or were they fake contractions?
    JohnsonFamily5

Comment by JohnsonFamily5 (original poster) at 6:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• When i was pregnant with my youngest he would rock out to Ozzy. so funny everytime it was played i think he was doing flips in there.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Your baby can probably hear it or feel the vibrations. The baby was probably startled or moving around from it. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I was sitting at work in the nice and quiet working on the computer and someone walked in and dropped some plastic containers on the floor. The sound of it made my baby jump, lol. It freaked me out for a second and then I started laughing about it.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2011