start a new group

I'd like to start a group, and unfortunatly and I cant figure out how. I want to start a group where people can get a place for support on weight loss also you can give praise to one another and track who lost most, low fat recipes and I want to make sure also that everyone knows that its just support not medical advice.. but also its low fat food excersize, support etc.. could you give some insight and help my cafemom ID is bemomo1978
thanks....
safea

bemomo1978

Asked by bemomo1978 at 2:35 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Hi bemomo1978,

It's easy to start a group.

Click the 'Groups' tab.
    Scroll down the page and click the 'Create a Group' button located on the right side.
    Choose the category that best describes your group: Personal, Common Ground, or Local.
    Enter your group name.
    Upload your group's picture (optional).
    Describe your group in the Short and Long Description boxes.
    Add tags (keywords) for your group.
    Enter a URL for your group's homepage.
    If you believe that your group should be classified as adult content only, check the box beside 'This group may contain adult content that would not be suitable for moms under 18.'
    Click 'Next'.
    The next page will allow you to edit your group settings.
    Once you are done choosing your privacy settings, click 'Continue'.

Enjoy!

<> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2008