Do You....????

give your child/children the MMR vaccine?? if so when and did they have any problems with it??

chrissyrissyroo

Asked by chrissyrissyroo at 6:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• yes according to dr.s schedule , no probs
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Yes my daughter got it, cant tell you exactly when though its on her records (I tend to not keep track of such things). No she has not had any problems with any of the vaccines that she has gotten which are all the normal ones except the flu vax that I dont give her.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Yes, and no they had no probs at all
    mommatabby

Answer by mommatabby at 6:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• my girls have had all their shots and have been ok....To all of you that say you don't vax, i thought they were mandatory!!....
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 6:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• yep she got it and had no problems with it.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 6:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I've had no problems with them. I take the kids in for shots according to the dr.'s schedule
    admiring_u_14

Answer by admiring_u_14 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Yes I have and I am glad I did. We have a measles out break where I live. We give it to the according to the recommended schedule and never had an issue either either of my kids,
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Yes. She is 4 and has all of her shots. No issues to date
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• No, my son won't be getting vaccines unless we travel. The whole thing about vaccines being mandatory is kind of a formality: no one can force you to inject your child. There are waivers for every situation in which vaccines are required.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Yep, I vax all 3 of my kids and I know my 4 yr old has had it(can't tell you the date/age) but none of my kids have ever had any reaction or problem with them not even a fever.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 6:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2011