Am I the only one who just gives up on answers sometimes because there are so many "crazy for credits" answers and I'm sick of having to slog through them to get to the real ones?

I wish they didn't show up in the "next question overall" link.

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 6:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I just click on the category I am interested in usually, but I know what you mean, how many times do I have to see the "could I be pregnant" question? lol.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 6:54 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I never use the links at the bottom, I only read by category, and only the categories I'm interested in. Try it that way, it's far less frustrating.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i really do only try to answer good answers sometimes i go look stuff up and then come back to help once i read up on it
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 6:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Never use the next link then. I never do. I just use the above links where you can pick a category or go to most recent and the c4c are not in there.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I only look at the newest questions. It's not like it takes that much time to skim through, anyway.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

same here...I never see those questions unless I specifically pick that category!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:54 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Adelicious,

You can always ask me, I'll give you my most sincere and honest opinion, the points really don't matter.
    MassiveMarbles

Answer by MassiveMarbles at 6:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Looks like you've gotten all the answers.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:09 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I haven't seen those in a while actually...
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 7:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I phrased this wrong, sorry! I meant there are so many "crazy for credits" questions. I usually go through the questions by clicking "next question overall" but I really wish I could just skip the C4C ones.
    Adelicious

Comment by Adelicious (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2011