Did you know when you were in labor? adult content

OK I am a mother of 3, I had 4 pregnancys, and with each I knew when labor was starting. My neighbor had her baby the other night, in her toilet. yes I said her toilet. she is a mother of 3, now Granted I dont know the full details of it all but as a mother of 2 wouldnt you think she would know when it was time to leave for the hospital?

Leelee1008

Asked by Leelee1008 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Health

• Hey, all pregnancies are different...maybe she thought she had to poop.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 7:16 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I had braxton hicks for so long I didn't realize it. I went in to be induced and was told I was already in labor. It wasn't active, so I still was induced. Once it really hit though, there was no denying I was in labor.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• You would think!
    , I knew when I was in labor all three times and I also knew when I was pregnant! LOL. I am just amazed at that "I DIdn't Know I was Pregnant" show on TLC. How dumb???? And they go to the ER thinking they have appendicitis or something. LOL. Oh my.

SHe had it in the TOILET?? Ewww. poor baby!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• there are numerous reasons why that could've happened.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• yeah I know its crazy I couldnt belive it but hey it does happen I guess, I just didnt know anyone that had that kind of thing happen
    Leelee1008

Comment by Leelee1008 (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I thougt I was having BH (thought real contractions was suppose to hurt) little did I know I was in labor. Good thing I went to the doc for my prenatal check up I was already 5cm dilated. it can happen.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i had horrible back labor with my last two kids. it was awful. they do say each pregnancy is different. with my 1st child i had to be induced. With my second child i had horrible labor and almost lost thr both of us. so yeah its different with each prgnancy.
    ahuey1372

Answer by ahuey1372 at 7:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• No because I was induced.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 9:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• that's gross! I went into labor with my first and knew it and with my second I was induced.
    Charizma77

Answer by Charizma77 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• with my first born i didnt realize i was in labor, btu it was my first.. my 2nd i knew instantly so on my 3 id hope id know
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2011