The longer you go without it, the less you want it.... adult content

Yea, I'm talking about sex! I've had numerous problems because of birth control and am now off. But because of the side effects, I couldnt have sex, now I have no desire to. So is it true.... The longer you go without it, the less you want it? And how do I want it again?! I feel so bad for dh!!

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 7:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• My ob told me when I had my first child to have sex even when I didn't feel like it. That the more I did it the more I would want to. It was true. Although it took a very long time because I didn't follow those directions at first.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I think that could be true.
    In my case I don't have a SOor DH ...so I really don't care. :-)
    I am sorry ----maybe it will get better? Try to have a "date night" or a "second hneymoon" and get away from worries and every day boring life.That might help.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Not me! The longer I go, the more I want it. DH is in the Army, and I haven't had real sex since Late February. Doesn't seem like that long, but I'm used to every day, or every other...I'm dying.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 7:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I went ten years without now I am single and dating I have to think romantic. Maybe if you chased your husband or pitched some woo at it might get you in the mood.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• THAT IS SO TRUE! i mean i didnt have sex for a week caise of my period. but when i got off i had no desire for it.. like NO desire! lol
    juni21

Answer by juni21 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• That has never happened to me, not even now, at 61!

Answer by older at 7:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• You are just out of practice. You need to ease back in slowly. Hubby and I stopped when I was 6 months preganant and didn't try again til our son was about 8 months old.I just didn't want to. We kinda pretended to date again and just really took our time with it. Good Luck! :)
    Sammy1984

Answer by Sammy1984 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I'm with JustCantWait. When my husband deploys, I want it all the time. Same here at home. But from what you're saying...a REALLY long time? I've never gone more than about 7 months w/o it :/ And even then I have BOB to comfort me.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Babybugsmama,

When you're at home and the kids are asleep and the hubby isn't around...get on the pc, go to www.redtube.com, click on one of the links below - they're free! - and play with your clit while watching, that should put a little fire in your furnace, but don't orgasm!!!! THEN save the heat for hubby....
    MassiveMarbles

Answer by MassiveMarbles at 7:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• When hubby was deployed, I didn't think about it, so I didn't want it. But when he got home, different story. So, for me, when I don't get it, and he's NOT here, I don't really want it.
    I think that after getting some nookie, you will get back in the game. If not, talk with your doc. Your hormones may be outta wack.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2011