Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DESSERT TIMMMMMMEEEE! I need the name of a specific recipe.

I think it's called English toffee bars? It's got like a shortbread type crust with chocolate chips on top????


Asked by CABlonde at 7:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Food & Drink

Level 19 (7,134 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)