What do you think is the a stage or a bad attaute

my 2 and a half year old lives in a house with a 9 year old brother and 7 year old sister and6 month old baby broterh . when i tell theolder 2  to do something and the argue or give me a look i will say now! and the go do it any way my toddler cant speck that well and was on the soft  so he turned to his big brother jimmy and said " jimmy get my dum dum now " i told him off and jimmy did not get him the dum dum ( dummy) but i did think it was a bit funny and put it on fact book i was also happy he said so much i don't think it was a big deal he is two and cant communicate well  and thinks the world revolves around him + my older kids have babied him and dune everything for him since day one , so i was thinking it not a big deal he not a horrible toddler he dose not hit and at nursery get comment of the staff what a helpful  boy he is ok he is hyper and has some very naughty moments that he may throw a toy or run away but most of the time he just hyper rather than being naughty

but my sister in law made a comment about it being a very bad attitude what do you think ?

i should add my sister in law is Young and has an 18 month old boy he she already very strict on but you can already see he is spoilt and getting that horrible spoilt attitude

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes, I understand. Teach the little one the kind way to ask for things and he will not develop the attitude your sister talked about.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• He is simply mimicing what he hears you say. It is not an attitude at that age but he will do it if he hears it. He does not understand that it is wrong. It is simply what he hears
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:30 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i'm not a horable mum i'm nice most of the time it just the older boy is my step son and has behavoral problems cause by his past with his birth mum so i have to be striked with him when it comes to him doing thinkgs the now thing is because he will argue back its part of his problems
    ect
    me- jimmy please go do your teeth sweety,
    jimmy - no i dont want to
    me- go do your teeth now !
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• sorry that really badly spelt
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2011