What is there to be happy about?

family, good weather etc....

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

• Good Health or even better heath insurance if you have it and a 4-6 cylindar car 5 speed
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 7:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• dont ask me i dont know either
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 7:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• wow, how about some optimism?

I'm happy i am American & not from North Korea, I'm happy married one helluva man, I'm happy my DD is very respectable & self confident, I'm happy that our bills are paid, I'm happy that i am healthy, I'm happy that i planted my veggies & herbs today, I'm happy that i will be going to a music festival next Fri & Sat, I'm happy that i have really cool friends, I'm happy that my parents ROCK & raised me well, I'm happy that we just got some bitchin hand me down couches, I'm happy that the new Shampoo i experimented with makes my hair look like pure silk....

There is so much to be happy about, why focus on the negative? That sounds miserable....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I am having a really terrible week. I got audited and owe the IRS $9,747 by the end of the month. And I'm having health problems. BUT I can always find something happy to say. Today I sold some patio furniture on Craigslist, made $80, and now I don't have the extra clutter. Remember that no matter how bad you (or I, or any of us) have it, someone out there is going through something worse, and be happy for what you have.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Oh and I bought some brownies that are absolutely delicious! That will boost my mood any day of the week.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:50 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Personally, I am happy to have:

A really wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally. Who has been by my side and held my hand through all that we've put one another through. He is truely a wonderful person that I absolutely blessed to even know, let alone get to spend my life with.

I have three beautiful children. A Two year old who is Mamma's little boy! A one year old who thinks her daddy can do no wrong. And a One Month old who is simply content smiling at everything he sees.

I have absolutely wonderful parents who have always been there for their children. They're understanding, open minded, trusting, caring, loyal, reliable, and absolutely loving to the enth degree!

I have three wonderful sisters who are always there for me. Though sometimes we disagree and may even fight we've always got one another's back! They're definately great!

I own my own house!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Our Car is paid off!

We have a 15 year plan that is being paved absolutely beautifully.

What isn't there to be happy about?
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i am happy to have a roof over our heads...food in our bellies...a car to take us to and from places... a job...great kids...wonderful family and friends... and the lil bit of $$ to survive...

SHELL28

Answer by SHELL28 at 10:54 AM on Apr. 11, 2011