Do you ever feel so stressed you wonder how your gone cope with it all

i'm under a lot of stress some how always cope but some night i just think how can i cope with it for ever but they next day i still get up and deal with it all is it normal to feel like this ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes it is very normal. I go through this all the time. It is important you remember to take time for yourself.
    ElisMama482

Answer by ElisMama482 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Yes, I do feel that way. But then I break it down to one day at a time as you say and it seems more manageable. hug
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Yes been feeling like this for awhile now.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 7:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Sometimes I think I cannot handle even one more little thing, I feel like I'm at my absolute end. But then when that one more thing happens I just take it in stride and take care of it. Women are so tough, we can do it all all the time.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• hugsi have been feeling like this alot lately too and been way more emotional than usual and letting alot of things that i wouldn't normally get to me bother me. You are not alone in this. Take comfort in the fact that it will pass and you are taking the right steps to reach out to people and talk about it. i am here to talk if you ever wanna

amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 7:50 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I feel the exact same way as you right now. Constantly sick to my stomach and no appetite. I don't handle stress well and I have so much of it right now.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Short answer is yes. The thing is though that the sun rises tomorrow and time passes and somehow we always keep going.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• maybe you need to distance yourself from these people and just take some you time even if it's just going for a long nice quiet walk to get away from everything just give yourself a moment to step back and not think about so when you come back to it you are refreshed and can meet things head on feeling better equipped to cope. i hope this helps
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 7:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Don't try to please everyone and be their peacemaker. Do what is best for you first
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• thing is i'm not in control of most of it so i niver no whats gona happen the stress all comes from other people and i seam to be the one trying to keep it all togther
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2011