Books on audio

I can't seem to find the time to sit down and read any books ~ and there are lots that I would love to read.  I just saw a commercial for audible.com and was wondering if anyone is a member and how it works.  I have an mp4 player I got from Avon some time ago and thought if I didn't have time to sit and read the books that I could download them onto this and listen throughout the day.  I do think I would prefer to sit down and read and would someday love to get a kindle, but at this point in time I just can't find the time...

jekrmom

Asked by jekrmom at 7:54 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

• I love audible. I don't have a player so I just download and listen on my pc. I've also written them to CD so I can listen to them in a cd player. Its wonderful! Make sure your player is compatible with their system.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2011