I need as many as answers as possible for possible pregnancy

I had my period on march 22nd and me and my boyfriend had full intercourse on the 3rd and the 7th....what are my chances of being pregnant? My period usually last about 5-6 days

cassiebell4u

Asked by cassiebell4u at 8:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't really think any answer can help, you really should do a test, thats the only way to ease your mind.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 8:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Very possible since u would have ovulated between those dates lol
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• if you have to ask that question you should probably be taking a test and not asking ppl for their opinion.
    anthonys_mom21

Answer by anthonys_mom21 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I'd personally go with very, very unlikely. There is only 2 or 3 days TOPS of the entire month you're even remotely capable of conceiving..... if you're freaked out, though, get a blood test at the dr. they're alot more sensitive/early than pee sticks
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• go see a damn doctor or go take a freakin test its not that hard!!!!!!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 8:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• You can concieve at ANY time of the month (including during your period). You are just more likely on the days that you ovulate. To calculate when you most likely ovulate (I say most likely because not all women are the same) you count 14 days from the START of your period. If your period started on the 22, 14 days would be on the 4th. You are usually MOST fertile for a few days around that time. Based on that, you might be pregnant.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2011