Do you ever have time to twiddle your thumbs...lol?

The reason I asked was bc I went to the dentist office and had to sit there well lay there bc they lean you back well they did what they had to do and had me wait awhile and while I was there I realized I had my hands on my belly next thing I know is Iam twiddling my thumbs....lol it was funny for me bc I never have that chance...lol at home.
Thanks just wanted to share and wonder who has time anymore after becoming a mommy ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• watching tv, or in the car, or some place where i have to wait for long time which is next to nothing
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 8:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• yes, It was the only chance I got to fiddle my fingers when I had children. That just tills you how long you have to wait in a dentist office to get waited on.

Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Rarely, and I always feel like I SHOULD be doing something. lol
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 9:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Not too often, I'm always doing something. If I go to the Dr. I always take a book., just can't sit and waste time doing nothing, but then I guess that's when I could twiddle my thumbs LOL.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• when I go get my son after school and all the parents meet out front and wait for the teachers to bring the kids out...well sometimes it takes longer then I would like to wait and that would be my only chance at thumb twiddleing
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 12:55 AM on Apr. 11, 2011