Anyone else

Anyone use bio oil, and felt oily slippery and greasy after and you didnt want to put on clothes after? I am afraid that I will leave like grease stains on my clothes. Am I just weird?

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 8:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I haven't used it. Does it work? And no I don't think you are weird lol. I've wanted to try it but might not if it makes you really gross feeling. But if it works it might be worth it.
    Sammy1984

Answer by Sammy1984 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I used it but do not remember it being too greasy. I totally understand the not want to dress when you feel oily. I skip lotions and sure on humid days cuz it never seems to dry and I had that sticky feeling.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• It doesnt feel gross, its just like I want it to dry. Once I put my clothes on, I forget that I have it on. But until I get dressed Im like nervous to ruin my clothes even though it never does. I dont know, I sound weird lol. But yes, it really does work. The appearance in my stretch marks on my thighs and breasts has reduced incredibly. And I have yet to get any stretch marks on my belly, which is why I started using it, and I am almost 30 weeks, so I would think I should have some. My belly is deffinately getting bigger, just not stretch marks on it. I love the bio oil. You can get it at CVS.
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 10:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2011