Pro-life and pro death penalty?

i will just open this up for discussion and see where it goes....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Some criminals are JUST NOT able to be rehabilitated and SHOULD be put to death,. Especially the criminally insane people who are ""crazy" that kill people. The tax payers would save millions.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:43 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• The death penalty is suicide by criminal court. People CHOOSE to take their own life by committing acts they know are punishable by death. A baby doesn't choose to die.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I am for the protection of innnocent unborn babies and the death of murderers and child molestors.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I am pro-Choice and anti-death penalty. So, what do you think that,means? I don't know....it is just that we all have different opinions.
    Next?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• one is innocent...one isnt...
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Pro-choice and anti death penalty. It isnt ok to kill anyone, including people you think not worth living. I prefer criminals to be punished for their crimes rather than released by death. Life in prison is worse.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• One innocent, one isn't............
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I was thinking of this earlier. We spend millions on keeping the nasties alive and some of them get better living conditions then people who DESERVE it. Being Canadian I can think of at lease three that I think should get the death penalty, Robert Picton, Clifford Olson and Paul Bernando. They're a waste of skin! I don't believe in abortion, but do believe that it's a woman's body, her choice. If I had a friend who was pregnant and considering it, I'd try to talk her out of it, but in the end I'd support it.

mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 10:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I'm pro-choice politically. Personally, I'm against abortion FOR MYSELF under most any circumstance I can think of (except maybe if my life were in immediate danger by being pregnant but maybe not even then--I'd rather prevent it if I knew it was dangerous for me). I don't think the government or any of us should make that decision for someone else whatever my personal opinion is. I want it to be a legal, safe choice for women, but make sure they have access to education, prevention, and other choices like adoption in hopes of reducing the number of abortions.

I'm generally against the death penalty, because it violates a basic human right, murder is ALWAYS wrong, even if the state does it, the risk of receiving the death penalty does NOT actually deter crime, life in prison costs less (due to appeals, counsel, etc), and the biggest reason IMO is that the risk of ONE innocent person being wrongly put to death is too high.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• One is given a choice, committ a capital offense or don't. If you do then then you face the death penalty. Babies have no choice.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 10:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2011