Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do I do?

My husbands friend is having a birthday party for their son and he has to work,I don't really know them that well so I prefer not to go to it without him,so do I send a birthday card or a present or nothing at all what should I do?


Asked by sarah389 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

Level 13 (1,122 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • I would have husband take a present and drop it off at their house sometime before the party.

    Answer by MizLee at 8:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • Send a present

    Answer by mamaofficer at 8:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • Id go and take a girlfriend or send a gift

    Answer by rhonda111787 at 8:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • I'd have my husband drop off a gift.

    Answer by JustCantWait88 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • The kid is just turning 1, I have only seen him a few times.

    Comment by sarah389 (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • if they are good friends, yes...give a gift. Probably have your dh drop it off

    Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • if you feel that uncomfortable about it, i would have your husband drop it off.

    Answer by tammymarie37 at 9:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • Just rsvp that you cant make it and bring a gift next time you see them

    Answer by shaylamatull at 2:40 AM on Apr. 11, 2011