What is wrong with me??? TMI adult content

I had a light period the end of march, all my PMS symptoms carried over to this month and IF I'm not pregnant, I would get my period next weekend. Yesterday and today I've had snot like discharge (it looks like bits of mucus plug). It is thick and a pale yellow color but I also have alot of cramps in my lower abdomen and lower back. I never get lower back cramps. I don't have any STDs or infections. The discharge has no odor and I have no irritation, burning, itching, nothing.

So my question is, did anyone experience this in early pregnancy? That is why I'm asking it in the Pregnancy category.

I'm taking a test if I don't get my period next weekend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not with me. Bumping.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I had mucus/tissue with pink tinge discharge early in my current pregnancy. Take the test as soon as you can, if you're really unsettled/concerned by this call your OBGYN and see if they will do a blood test/physical exam because you've never had this situation before.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 9:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Im sorry but i didnt.. ill bump
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Sounds like your not pregnant. Sounds like a bad infection. There is always a first time to get a infection.

Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 10, 2011