anyone else hate it??

i cant stand throughout the day when the baby moves i have to instantly pee because shes pushing on my bladder.. then shell move and i wont have to pee?

UGH its frustrating anyone else go through this? lol

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:42 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yep, yep, yep!
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 3:49 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• yeah or i feel like i have to pee really bad and then i go in there to go pee and barely pee.my baby is going to be here in no more than 3 weeks wow sorry i was just thinking about how soon.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 3:55 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Yep all the time. I know it doesn't help but as soon as that baby is out it'll end. I used to get up 10-15 times a night to pee but now I don't at all.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:55 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• i cant wait until she is out, but honestly i absolutely LOVE being pregnant and i kinda dont want her out :( its going to be so strange when i dont feel her kicking rolling around and nudging every where.

:( but then again i cant wait to see her beautiful face and what she looks like... god im excited !! :)

i lvoe thinking about it hahaha
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:01 AM on Dec. 1, 2008