Whats going on?

ok...I've been fine all day, but I have to say I've been constipated..I made some dinner and ate, and my stomach started hurting...tried to go to the bathroom but didn't have much luck...sorry tmi I knw..anyway I came and laid down bc dd woke up, and i started feelingpressure on my back and down low/on my bladder....not what I normally feel with constipation....I've been hot all day to the point that now I'm laying in bed with a cold wash cloth on my neck,..what is going on? I didnt feel anything like this with my first pregnancy..I know I over did it yesterday but I don't think it would cause me to feel like this..I'm 31 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor and tell him/her how you are feeling. Drink a glass or 2 of water and lay on your left side to see if maybe that helps. Are you having contractions?
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• No contractions so far. I've been feeling a little better from laying down, but I'm still not sure.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2011