What do you do when your ex husbands new wife is constantly trying to start trouble?

tammymarie37

Asked by tammymarie37 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• Good question...I have the SAME problem....Sorry I can't help, but the only thing I do is ignore her as MUCH as possible...
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 9:20 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I tell him to handle it or I will

Answer by admckenzie at 9:20 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I try too, but she makes it very hard.. she thinks she is the better parent then I do.. but to be honest not to be mean, I think she has some serious issues. My ex husband want handle it.. she has him by a lease.. its sad.
    tammymarie37

Comment by tammymarie37 (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I WOULD LAY THE RULES DOWN TO HER OR LET HER KNOW THAT I AM NOT I SECURE ABOUT MYSELF SO PLEASE TAKE YOUR BULLYING SOMEWHERE ELSE GIRL I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY B/C WHAT I WONNA SAY IS LAY HER ON HER BACK ONE GOOD TIME AND SHE WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE SHE MUST THINK YOU ARE SCARED OF HER SO JUST PROVE IT TO HER BUT WITHOUT BEING SO VIOLENT B/C EVERYBODY ISNT THE FIGHTING TYPE SOME PEOPLE ARE MORE OF A PEACE MAKER LOL LOL LOL JUST FOLLOW YOUR HEART B/C EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT
    cola22

Answer by cola22 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• this sounds SO much like what I'm going through...it's sad. I'm following this...
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I would speak to her directly and let her know her actions will not be tolerated. I wouldn't expect the ex-husband to do much so I would take care of it myself. Some people just dont' get it though and will continue. In that case limit any contact with her or them until it stops. I probably would also ask her what really is causing her to have such an issue.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 9:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• oh, I have limited my contact with her... she is just the bullying type.. thinks that nobody can touch her. It seems I am not the only one that is going thru this!
    tammymarie37

Comment by tammymarie37 (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Nope. lol My ex's new wife is doing the SAME thing. Talks bad about me ALL the time, and my ex doesn't have the balls to stand up to her. She thinks she's a better parent, even though one of her kids mysteriously died and the other got taken away...Now she has a 6 month old with my ex and another one on the way! He can't even pay child support, this is ridiculous!!!
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• sounds like my ex maybe we need to start our own group about meddling ex husbands wifes lol
    tammymarie37

Comment by tammymarie37 (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Now that sounds good :)
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2011