Ok.. What should *I* wear?

Hey. 
So yesterday i asked about my husband getting pied for charity at our church and what he should wear... Well, you guys said I should get pied as well, and get dressed up for it, so now I need to figure out what to wear haha. My husband will be wearing a nice suit.. So I can't look underdressed! 

I am really into fashion so I have a lot of nice designer clothes. Should I go all out and wear a nice designer dress and heels for the event (to maximize donations since people will have more fun throwing pie on nice clothes), or wear a really cheap dress/heels? Or something in between? 

Thanks guys. I can't believe I'm going to get pied haha! And I know from past years, the "victim" gets totally covered in pie.... Oh boy :( haha. 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I'd go between. look nice but don't break the bank..
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• That's what I'm leaning towards... Although the suit my husband will be wearing is fairly high-end so i almost feel bad not wearing something comparable! High-end for me, i could wear like a nice designer dress, heels could be louboutin or jimmy choos, etc. Middle of the road would be like BCBG. Idk what do you think haha?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I agree with zoejains_momma. It may be hard to wash the whipped cream out of a nicer dress, but if you'd like to keep up with your husband's standards, definitely wear some killer heels :)
    Mommyfor86

Answer by Mommyfor86 at 3:23 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Haha I can definitely do that! I love shoes haha so i have plenty of options!

What do you think about these Louboutins:

Heels: http://tiny.cc/3hjuh

Would they be good to wear for getting pied? I mean the may get somehow messy but I don't think they would get ruined.

Hmm, for the dress you said to spend less but I have this dress in mind:
    Dress: http://tiny.cc/pxsh3

What do you think? That dress and heels, or those heels but a different dress? Or just something different entirely?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:20 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• What do you mean by "PIED" ??? WHat is that?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:35 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Go all out........
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:26 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• By "pied" I mean hit with pies! Like pies smashed in the face (and it will end up getting all over my outfit.)

You think I should go with the nice dress and Louboutins?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i always wear christian louboutin shoes,I am going to buy christian louboutin shoes from http://www.uklouboutinshoeshop.com/, the services of these are very good.And the price is very cheapest than others.
    unflag

Answer by unflag at 2:53 AM on Jun. 20, 2011