31 Weeks

So I'm 31 weeks, last time I went to the Dr he said the baby is measuring 2 weeks ahead (which is interesting because originally I thought I was two weeks farther along). My first baby was 6lb 9oz and required vaccum assist delivery after 2-4 hours of pushing, so the thought of having a larger baby is worrying me. Anyhow my question is, I feel huge. I'm all baby, I am frequently getting contractions and I am feeling more and more pressure low down. Does anyone think maybe this means she'll debut early? Like I told DH today, sometimes it feel like the baby is between my legs because of pressure.

LoveBuggsMommie

Asked by LoveBuggsMommie at 9:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I felt that way when my girls dropped. Any chance baby dropped?
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• could be, someone told me they thought I droppd about a month ago, when this all kind of started. That would make sense, unfortunately I am only slightly over 5' and have a very short torso so it's hard for me to tell. DH would be clueless, I'll ask someone at work tomorrow.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Comment by LoveBuggsMommie (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2011