What is your oppinion on ghosts?

ha! It sounds like a weird question but theres actually a debate about it! if you do lemme hear somethin spooky! :))...buuut I beleive!

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 9:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• that they're scary and I'd shit my pants if I ever saw one lol
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 9:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• they suck!! and creep me out .. thats all hahaha
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 9:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I have had no problems with the ones I have encountered. I saw my first one as a very young child and didn't know to be scared. Since then, I have experienced a few things. I just acknowledge they are there and sometimes just talk to them. I have never encountered a mean one.

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• we joke we have a kitchen ghost cause anyone who sits in the living room chair catty corner to it will go did someone walk by? lol and the other day I walked out the kitchen door to the backyard and the door slammed shut behind me..I was the only one home it was kinda spooky lol
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I don't believe in them. Now I am not saying there is nothing there but I believe that they are not the spirits of people. More along the line of demons.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 9:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Not sure they are real, but I do remember traveling down a road near my house that had revolutionary battles fought. One time I was going down the road and thought I seen a man. Slammed the brakes on and scared my kids. When I looked back, noone was there. If they do exist they better behave and leave me alone.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 9:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Wow! Thats crazy!
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I don't think they are disembodied 'souls' of dead people who are wandering the earth. I believe that we are all made of energy and when we die, that energy simply returns to the natural world around us- leaving our dead shells behind. Depending how strong your energy was in life, in death, that energy could be strong enough to manifest and manipulate objects. If your energy was negative, so it will remain so after death. If your energy was positive, so it will be in death. I also think that we as humans have the natural capabilities to see, hear and feel that energy- you just have to believe.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:22 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I do not believe in ghosts.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 9:55 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I've seen to many of them not to believe. There's an "angry man" that "lives" in my attic. A "young boy" in my kid's room. And a "wolf man" (really just a man in a wolf skin) outside and behind my home. I've seen them all many times as well as others - I guess you can call it a "gift."

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:54 AM on Apr. 11, 2011