Have you done any online shopping?

What did you get?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I shop online, too, I buy things off Etsy -- some jewelry from there, some things for DH (new steering wheel cover) some great educational toys from Garnet Hill. With our sales tax being nearly 10% here, shipping isn't expensive and sometimes it's free.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 4:35 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Wellllll I bought a whole bunch of baby toys for my son. I buy most of my clothes on line too. So far I've bought everybody's christmas presents on line too!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:21 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I bought books of amazon.com. Software from egghead. Oh hard to find DVD's from amazon.com. Yea I shop online a lot. Its easier to find bargins and hard to find things online.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:40 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• ohh I almost forgot about egghead
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 4:51 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I shop at amazon.com and B&N.com. Also at LLBean- with their cc the shipping is free.

Answer by Bmat at 7:30 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I'm always ordering books from Amazon. I've bought unique gifts from catalogs in the past via online. I've also gone to drugstore.com and ordered t.p, coffee, and a few other things. It's fun getting things delivered right to your door.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:50 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I ordered just about all of my kids Christmas gifts online from walmart last year. I live in PA (but I think it would be the same in each state) and to have it shipped to my local store is free. It's sooo convenient and i plan on doing it again this year. Also, I had to return one of the items I bought so I called my local store and all I needed was the packing slip and it was no problem.

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 7:56 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• So easy!! I just ordered baby girls 1st party supplies from Party Express, I also buy my fav. makeup, kids toys , bed, all kind of things once I start thinkng! Its so easy!
    gruuvymom

Answer by gruuvymom at 9:04 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I love to sit at the computer and do my shopping in my pj's. No crowds, and the best of all no rude idiots to deal with!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:52 AM on Dec. 1, 2008