What do u think

What do you think when your sitting down and look at your stomach and it is completely uneven because of where the baby is laying? I can't help but to giggle because it looks funny but I love it.

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i loved it!! i think its super cute and it always made me laugh. my husband thought it was so weird an he could never look at it ..hahahaha
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 9:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I MISS IT! I want one more baby...but ive said that after each one that i have now. I guess there has to be a youngest sometime!
    team21

Answer by team21 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I miss it too.. :( But did love it when i had it. It made me smile.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• oh the worst is when you are lying flat on your back and your tummy gets pointy and weird shaped! hahahah we would be having sex and I'd just start laughing so hard...yeah it ruined the moment but we laughed at it.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Its super freaky but I can't stop looking at it! lol It's funny because he (the baby) always seems to be leaning towards wherever DH is sitting....of course DH is THRILLED about that and considers it proof that the baby already prefers him to me lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• i love it too my baby was laying funny yesterday and it made my stomach look weird too lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2011