Wooooooooooooow.....really? youd say that to someone?

i was in a chat room today with a bunch of my friends from out of state we were all talking about abortions with other people...i honestly dont know how the conversation got to that but what can you do....after about 20 minutes of us talking about abortions this person comes in the room parks their nic and watches the conversation, we get into the realm of why a woman chooses abortion or not and then the person that parked their nic jumps in telling me in text that im going to be a bad parent and my son should be taken from me when he's born only because im pro-choice

would you ever say that to anyone just because they were pro-choice?

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 9:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• no
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Nope I wouldnt. But you should have a way to K-line or boot a rude person out of chat like that.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• i would have been able to if i was an admin but i didnt have the admin code for today
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• hmm...no. maybe she misread something out of context in the conversation, or we're not hearing the entire story?

btw..'nic'??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• NO I WOULDNT BUT I WOULD TRY TO CONVENCE THEM TO DO AN ADOPTION
    cola22

Answer by cola22 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• You're on a website bitching about the bitching that went on, on another website. Really?
    Get off your computer.
    Anonymous

• dullscissors-nickname or screen name we call them nics in chat rooms lol and no your hearing the whole story
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• anon how bout you grow a pair and not hide? :) and iv only been on my computer for a total of an hour and a half today soooooo
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I would have asked her if they were going to take her kid(s) away for her being a judgment catty bitch with a stick up her ass.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:54 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• no id never say that, but then i vote pro-choice (tho im pro-life for myself). some ppl just cant get thru a day without pissing in someone else's cereal or maybe she just doesnt feel good about her own crappy self unless she craps on others.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2011