am i the only one?

i think that if i stay up too late that i will never go into labor i think that im only going to go into labor at night and that if i dont go to bed early at night then im not going to go into labor.i read a while ago that one other girl thought that but when do most woman go into labor?and when i wake up it upsets me that i havent had any contractions i know they wont start off 3 to 5 minutes apart lol and that i could have contractions for hours before they are 3 to 5 minutes apart.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well....I am in OH and it is....4 AM! I have had the worst insomnia in the past week (due in 4 days) If you haven't had any contractions yet, you'll know....I haven't been able to NAP without a Braxton Hicks waking me in agony - and real contractions (as I'm told) are WORSE, everyone is different - I'm freaking too....So good luck to ya!!!
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 4:10 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• goodluck to you too.and yeah i havent even had any braxton hicks i have had no signs of labor at all.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 4:16 AM on Dec. 1, 2008