Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 Bumps

PLEASE! *pic included*

When I was pregnant with my 1st, I constantly had this rash on my feet. It came and went sometimes days, sometimes weeks but it always came back. It is NOT ringworm, that is what they treated me for but they said it wasn't ringworm, just treating just in case. Well, after I gave birth, it went away. I got pregnant again, I had it but unfortunately I miscarried. I NOW have it again. I have no idea what it is but it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO painful (I can barely walk) and it itches ridiculously. I've been treated for all fungul infections. I'm starting to wonder if I'm allergic to the pregnancy hormone and maybe I'm pregnant again??? I've only had it while pregnant!


Does anyone know what this is??? I can't take it anymore, I have a child I need to run after!! It looks like the picture but the next day, it looks like the spot is bruised. They are white circles and sometimes they form in clusters (2 or 3), some small, some HUGE. They are under the skin (I feel it in my muscle) and do not get inflammed, they are flat.



Sorry for my rough skin:(

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Health

Answers (15)
  • i was going to say ringworm.. but i have no idea.. id go back an see a doctor, that is very weird!

    Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • Looks like gout.

    Answer by rhonda111787 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • hmmm no idea... can you call a nurse or go see a dr? Have you missed your period?

    Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • I had a light period my last cycle but I haven't tested or anything. The bottom of my feet and toes are covered in these right now. I'm freaking out!

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • Sotra like like hives. Sorry I am no help but hopefully someone here has a similar experience.

    Answer by Graciesmom528 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • Sweety I wish I knew, that is just so weird

    Answer by momoftaterbug at 10:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • omg it looks painful im sry.,.. read this it might help

    Answer by kimsmith22 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • You really need to see a Dr. If your regular Dr doesn't have any idea what it is, I would get a 2nd opinion. I hope you find out what it is, it does look very painful. I'm so sorry i couldn't help you. GL

    Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • I agree you need to see a doctor. My first thought was ringworm. Any way you look at it though you need to have it looked out so you can get it taken care of and gone. Good luck to you.

    Answer by Peajewel at 11:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

  • I was going to say ringworm too, but it usually doesn't change. I think you definitely need to go to the doctor.

    Answer by Rushn311 at 11:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.