Letting go movong on

I am wanting to get back into the dating world but I don't know how to lwet go and move on. I've always been cheated on lied to and abused and I judge everyone by that how can I let go of my past so I can give a fair chance to the man I'm trying to date?

ukeepmegoing

Asked by ukeepmegoing at 10:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I was treated the same way by men but I kept meeting more men and found out that there are many men who are great and don't lie & cheat. It will take time but meet lots of guys and check them all out. Accept them for who they are.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Don't worry about dating. You need to think about yourself & be happy w you before doing something that you're uncomfortable w. I just casual date. Dinner & leave it at that. No touching, or batting the eyes. Just being cool & establish friendships to warm up.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 10:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Until you get happy with yourself and work thru the issues you have with dating and men, you will never be able to take that step. I wouldn't rush it, just time this time to work on yourself and get yourself whole agian. Men and dating will always be there, but if you are not happy with yourself and worked your issues out then it want matter.
    tammymarie37

Answer by tammymarie37 at 12:19 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Remember just like everday is a NEW DAY - Every man is a NEW man. No 2 are the same. If a new relationship isn't going the way you want stop it immediately. Don't let issues build up. Confront them head on and let your new guy know/understand where you have came from.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2011