Recently learned that my ex .....

Is engaged!! I think he is such a jerk for the way he betrayed me we were together for 12 yrs. Although I have been able to pick up my self up and am grateful for the way things turned out. I still resent him dearly. This came as a blow to me and I can say that I have accepted that is is over. It hurts to know that he was able to move on so quickly...and is already engaged. I mean our daughter met this girl 3 months after we broke up. He has been such a a**hole that I just took him to court and had CS garnished. I can not see myself picking the phone up and arguing over things that are pointless. We cant even talk, we will only communicate through phone or text. I had been trying to keep him informed about his daughter's school and anything that he needed to know. Every time I tried I would get a earful. So I have resorted to doing it alone it's just so sad to see how you thought you knew someone turned out to be such a hypocrite and douche bag...Our 13th anniversary would have been this coming week it hurts. He just called my daughter and said he will not be picking her up because he will be out of town.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Hate to say this but if you have such strong hateful feelings towards him maybe you still have real feelings too?
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Please don't take this the wrong way, but you should let this go, and remember who's the most important person in all of this. Your Daughter. She needs you and all of the people who love her to be her biggest supporters, and seeing you strong is really important. I'm sorry it hurts to see him move on, and I'm sorry he was an a$$ to you, but you both need to put her before yourselves.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Happiness is the best revenge!
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 10:30 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I would definitely hit the gym, go to the tanning Salon. Be happy! Flourish & show how much of a hot, confident momma you are! Look good, feel good. Things this extreme take time, but you need to exercise that hate out & turn to your faith for extra release. Good luck & I know you'll be glad the lie of the relationship is finally over & you can live your life again soon!
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 10:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• hugs

jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Its obviously he has moved on and altho you feel betrayed and hurt by it, you need to move on as well. You can't keep having these resentment feelings towards him because you will never move on yourself.
    tammymarie37

Answer by tammymarie37 at 12:15 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• He's only doing it to show you that he's moved on. I've seen many guys do this just to make their ex feel bad. I totally understand how you feel. It's like why couldn't they get their stuff together while you were together but then just to make you hurt, he gives some other person the cake walk. I agree, take a day and go pamper yourself to get your mind off. Start focusing on YOU and where you are going, not him. Be glad you were able to see him when he was a jerk and were smart enough to leave. Karma also works in mysterious ways. I had one ex that treated me bad end up being miserable with a bipolar psycho and he eventually broke off the engagement.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 3:17 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Iam really sorry darling but I had a boyfriend we where together for 5 year we have a beautiful girl child together
    But sometimes we all know when its time to leave when its not working anymore he was loving kind and gentle when I met him but as years went he started to show is agly side
    Exspecially the time when I stayed with him he started to drink smoke dagga coming in late and sometimes he use to beat me up so one day I just left him in the house with all my belonings and
    Left. To contunue
    clementhia

Answer by clementhia at 4:10 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I found someone that actually loves me I got to this guys house who is know my husband and told him what has happend he let me stayed for 2 days and the 3 day he went to my family to ask my hand in married
    And this I after I knew him for 3 years he was my boyfriend at one stage but I left him at one stage to go back to my abusive ex boyfriend ( my childs father) so gir don't worry mybe he just wanted more out of you
    Ur relationship an you didn't give more don't worry I know its heard to grow up a child on your own but hang in there for there is someone for you I know its hard cause hes moved on so fast so move on 2 and let someone make u happy 2
    clementhia

Answer by clementhia at 4:11 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Part 2 I found someone that actually loves me I got to this guys house who is know my husband and told him what has happend he let me stayed for 2 days and the 3 day he went to my family to ask my hand in married
    clementhia