Asdfghjkl; How do I help her?

Okay! So I know this person that my BD went to school with and she's 14 atm, last night she spent the night at my house and my older cousin was there (my cousin is 20) I guess she told him that she was 18 last night (this was all after me and my BD went to bed) and they ended up having sex 3 times. This morning me and my BD had heard about it and confronted my cousin so we could tell him that she was only 14 as they had unprotected sex and he did his 'deed' inside her. :S. She's 14 may I remind you and she was 'slept' with over 30 guys, legit. She plans on sleeping with more next week. She's also done 'other stuff than sleeping' with 30+guys. How do I help her? I don't want her to end up pregnant or with an STI. I know it's hard with a baby so young. How do I start talking to her about this? I just want to help her.

kaysmomma121110

Asked by kaysmomma121110 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Health

• wow, well she could not only end up pregnant but maybe even with HIV. Wake her up and tell her what can happen.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 10:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I've told her what can happen and it's always the same old 'it'll never happen, i'm invincible' attitude. I'm trying to find a way for her to really see what's going to happen
    kaysmomma121110

Comment by kaysmomma121110 (original poster) at 10:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Inform her that babies AREN'T easy!! and make sure she knows that if she gets HIV she can DIE! Also, does she know that by having sex with older guys, she can end up testifying in court, because thats considered rape?? If she still thinks she can handle, let her, thats all I can say! Let her get pregnant, that'll change her mind! Thats not cool, I know, but what can you do?!? You TRY to help her and she just ignores it! Just let her know you guys won't be there when something bad happends, and that you warned her!

Just my opnion, sorry if I sound rude.
    GraciesMommy464

Answer by GraciesMommy464 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• You don't sound rude at all, she definitely need a major rude awakening. I've just been trying to find a way to give it to her.
    kaysmomma121110

Comment by kaysmomma121110 (original poster) at 10:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Tell her parents... it's not your responsibility, it's theirs!!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Talk to her parents but also look around your area to see if there is a youth outreach program so she can get involved in something other than sleeping around.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:01 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Yeah where the heck are her parents??
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:19 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• her parents aren't in her life. her mom&dad are in jail :s she lives with her Aunt and Uncle, and they think it's alright if she's sleeps around because it's (in their words) 'her finding herself'. i really want to help her
    kaysmomma121110

Comment by kaysmomma121110 (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2011