I feel so fat!!

I just looked at the average weight gain of my pre-pregnancy and then how much you should gain each week. And I'm way farther than 9 weeks!! This is my second and I'm sure that has something to do with it. But I feel so fat! And I hate it. It's like all blubber :( ugggh

I'm worried that my doctor is going to tell me I'm gaining too quickly. I've gained like 3-4 pounds since I got pregnant. I'm only 9 weeks.

Is anyone else in the same boat? I want to go walk but I'm soooo exhausted its hard to walk more than 10 min at a time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Don't be so hard on yourself! You are creating LIFE and that takes alot.
    Sometimes we gain alot in one week, and it will settle down as you get further along, or sometimes
    the other way around, or just a steady climb.
    With my first two I gained 50+, and with my third at seven months I had gained seven pounds.

Just think of the beautiful work your doing inside :)
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 10:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I hear ya! I am 5'1", weighed 138 when I got pregnant, and weighed 185 when I had my daughter. You still have a long time left, don't fret about the first 9 weeks. Just eat right, lots of fruits and veggies and limit your fast food and sweets. I am TTC now, and that's my plan, not to gain too much. Look online maybe at caloric intake for pregnancy and see if you can stay within those guidlines.... a few here in there is so not worth stressing over! Be happy- Be healthy! Good Luck.
    Pamarita

Answer by Pamarita at 10:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I looked better than before pregnant after my first but yes that second one really left me wider and just fatter in General. I lost all shape. But he is so worth it
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I'm sure you are BEAUTIFUL and GLOWING! ; ) xoxo
    luckygurl1313

Answer by luckygurl1313 at 10:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Fat with a purpose...what my family says.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:47 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I am with you! Thisis my second too and I think that is what it is. I had gained 10 pounds at my 16 week appt. and with my daughter I had only gained 4 pounds at that point. And the weird thing is, I am eating much better this time and exercising and with my first pregnancy, I sat at a desk all day, ate a bunch of junk and came home and went to bed. I don't get it!!! My Dr. said my weight is fine but I still just look fat. I am gaining weight in my butt, thighs and getting those love handles that I have never had before.
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 8:04 AM on Apr. 11, 2011