When is my exact conception date??

ok hi, heres my story!
my last period was january 1 2011 lasted about 4 days(my periods always come the first of the month and last about 4-5 days), my next period was suppose to show january 31 2011, but never came. february 7 i had one spot of light pinkish color but didnt leak it was only on the tissue after wiping my self, february 8, around 9am i had the same problem but it was a light brownish color (did not last at all only one spot) either way i new this WAS NOT my period. ok on february 28 2011 i went to pregnancy center and was told i was 8weeks pregnant and my duedate was oct 8 2011. after telling her about my cycle that i had for that month she told me that wasnt my period thats something call implantation bleeding women experience when pregnant. I schedule appt with an obgyn she also told me i was 8 weeks and i conceived jan 15 2011. she made an appt for me to have a sonogram,, this the part that confused me.. i was told i was only 7 weeks and they couldnt tell me when i conceive because it was to early and my new duedate was nov 8 2011. so now im thinking to myself could my sonogram be wrong because the calculations dont add up but with my lmp being jan 1 2011 that make perfect since to me so am i wrong about this whole thing? dont get me wrong im not stressing or anything but it would be nice to know.thanks alot!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sonos tend to be more accutrate than LMP calculations. Unless you know for sure when ovulation occured I would say you are 7 weeks like the sono said. Oh and Congrats.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• ok my ovulation occurred around jan 13-19 i know for sure i had sex between then well with my partner it couldve been at anytime but it dont make since if i didnt conceive why didnt i come on for february or at least on the 31 of jan like i was suppose to i never been late for my period and why did i have implantation bleeding if i wasnt already pregnant before then?..oh n thanks for the appreciation
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2011