2 Guys and Me..... adult content

Has anyone been intimate with 2 guys @ once. The opportunity has presented itself and I wander if I should take it? Let me know what you think ladies? ; ) xoxo

luckygurl1313

Asked by luckygurl1313 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I have a few years ago... I was super drunk, but it was pretty fun, but I am pretty sexually adventurous

Anonymous

• I've done it a couple of times. But to be honest I'm not a big fan of Penis, so two penises is really more than I tend to enjoy. I prefer 2women and 1man. But hey, you only live once!.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• dont do it
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 10:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• – collapse
    no.. i think its like being a whore.. and what respect do you have for youself if your sleeping around with just more than 1 man.. no matter what
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• Sorry to say this as I'm not usually negative when answering, but it's been my experience that people who feel they need to do this should look into why they are in need of such attention. I would love to say it's only some people, but the fact of the matter is everyone I know of who ever did this type thing admitted they loved attention. Sorry, but only being honest.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 10:54 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I take your suggestions with open arms... I been with my BF for 7 years and haven't been with anyone but him.... and he has a friend that I've been friends with the same amount of time. I was just thinking it could be a change of variety and the BF approves. You know like spice things up in the relationship... again what do you ladies think and be honest all you want, I'm open. ; ) xoxo
    luckygurl1313

Comment by luckygurl1313 (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I never have and never would.. I have one man and that is all I need. He has done things like that in the past but to b honest i think it haunts him. and it kinda messes with me knowing he was like that too.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 11:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I personally wouldn't, I think it's like cheating and it's not my thing, I'm very faithful to my husband. Other people that want to do it, more power to them but I think the feelings that happen afterwards probably aren't always going to be the best. It's one thing when it's just an idea, it's a whole other thing once you've gone through with it.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Dr Drew would say no! (if you know who that is ha) I would say no if your in a relationship you want to work.. Jealousy could occur, or in an future arguement it could be brought up. I would do it if you were single!! Best of luck to you, just think of pros and cons
    minirip

Answer by minirip at 11:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I would if I was single!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2011