Is it just me?

So I was getting on my laptop and I was searching something when when porn websites started coming up.

Maybe Im just being stupid, but I can't help thinkin why he would do this.
Is it because he is not getting enough from me? I admit I'm still not the best about sex, considering I have two daughters, twins. But, Idk. Couldn't he ask. Is it just me? Because I feel AWFUL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• could be a virus. it happens. he may have nothing to do with it.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• they started coming up or when you typed sothing in it suggested all thiese things or shows you the previouse seaches? Talk to him about it, thats the best way.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 11:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Tell him how you feel. I didn't confront my ex, basically I didn't want him and was happy he wasn't pestering me about it. He would actually whine like a puppy when he wanted sex, instead of just being nice or making an attempt at getting me in the mood. It annoys me thinking about it still, lol! Looking at porn can become an addiction quickly and I think it may lead him to have some unrealistic expectations of women in general. Let him know you're not comfortable with this and you want to work on fulfilling his needs better. I'm guessing you're probably tired and busy, and sex really isn't at the forefront of your mind. Maybe he can help relieve some of that stress to help you out and you guys can meet in the middle.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 11:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Just porn? Not a big deal! When you find panties, lip stick, phone numbers, curious texts....then worry. Making a big deal out of this can push him to do the real thing.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 11:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• He's a man. He will ALWAYS look at porn. There's no fighting it, it's just what they do. They don't always look at porn to get turned on, sometimes they look just to look. It's like me window shopping, it's good to look at, but I'm not interested enough to buy it.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 11:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I think every man looks at porn, regardless if they have a good sex life or not. I would rather my husband look at porn at the house then go somewhere else, if you know what I mean. :), I would talk to him if you feel that uncomfortable about it.
    tammymarie37

Answer by tammymarie37 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• PhotoBucket, can cause this also.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• All men look at porn whether they say they do or not. Men are visual creatures. Some men watch it to improve their sex moves. Just talk to him about it
    shaylamatull

Answer by shaylamatull at 2:04 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Sounds like malware. Try to restore your computer (if you want instructions, PM me) and see if that helps. If not, get it to a computer tech ASAP. It will indeed get worse.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:21 PM on Apr. 11, 2011