You cant say she didnt do that on purpose ...

NO ONE in my family likes my brother's new wife. She is seriously crazy, and when they started dating her family ( including her mom ) tried to warn my brother. Unforunatly he got "whipped" pretty fast and now a year later , he hardly ever gets to see the family and has lost all of his friends -- not to mention has got shuned off of 2 fire depts. -- all of this because of her....

but we have finally been trying to get close again, basically me and my parents have been kissing her ass so we can see my brother ( she controls his car keys and his wallet, and so of course he cant come here unless she gives the OK ) ... we thought things were going good, she was acting normal, wasnt trying to pull anything and it was just nice....

This past Saturday was my daughters birthday, this was a big day because we have had a hard year with her ( she has had alot of medical problems and we were even told that she might not even be with us for this birthday -- and now she is completely healthy) ... the rest of our family is very close so my aunts, uncles, all grandparents, were all coming .... of course since it was her birthday, we had it planned for awhile we even sent out invites with he date and time on it almost 2 months ago ... AND 3 weeks ago i was even talking to her about the party and she even said it sounds nice and about what gift they should get.

When they didnt show up, it wasnt a huge surprise but we still kind of thought they would, but this morning when we got a nasty phone call about how we missed their wedding - well that was a huge surprise...

So they got married, had an actual wedding, didnt tell any of us, but then got mad that we didnt come !?!?!

it was on my daughters birthday, they knew everyone was going, they even said they were come - how were we to think they were going to have a wedding - not only on the same day, but at the same time ( both of them started at 2 ) ....

If this doesnt show how effin crazy she is, I dont know what will !!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• wow.... I'm sorry.... she definately sounds cookoo!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• my brother's wife acts the same way.. we haven't seen him for a year or so. so I know where you're coming from. you can either do something to make her happy with you again or you can try to get him out of that relationship. It's just going to be a tough road. Good luck!
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Yikes!! Unfortunately, your brother will have to figure this out on his own. She'll dig her own grave, and eventually he'll come to realize how crazy she truly is..she sounds like a complete nutjob....kind of like dh's ex lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• wow she is one crazy lady, sorry you have to deal with her :(
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:01 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• oh, they have two kids together.. and my family and I don't see them. we've just given up because there was no pleasing her no matter how hard we tried. I hope that doesn't happen to you!
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• WOW... well she does sound crazy, but why didn't your brother mention the wedding? I mean if he knew the date of your daughters birthday then why hadn't he said something?... not to mention why didn't he talk to you guys about the wedding? That seems odd that he didn't bother to bring it up. I do agree that she sounds crazy, but your brother could have said something as well.
    mommatabby

Answer by mommatabby at 11:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• So glad you have a healthy kid!
    She must have insecurities to beat the band if she's this controlling. Unless your bro is a total idiot, I can tell you for sure, that eventually, he will see the light. He may never leave her but he will figure out what he's gotten himself into marrying her and all the crap she pulls and how it has separated him from his family. Sometimes you just have to let it go.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Wow! She sounds like a real piece of work and your brother may need to grow a backbone? I hate to say that I have two brothers as well. BUT WOW! Why wouldn't he have atleast said something??
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 11:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• she does sound nuts but I am not one to cast out stones. Your brother is the one who has to realize the issue. He clearly doesn't see it yet.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• yeah my brother didnt say anything either .... in fact he barely talks at all... I swear he is an abused man and almost acts like he is afraid to talk or move ....

I talked to a mutal friend that went to the wedding, it was all of her family and friends, and they didnt even "even out" the sides of the church - his side was empty, her side was full and she was even heard ( by the mutal friend and others) sayiing " see your family doesnt come for your wedding day, they do not need to be in your life" ......if that is true, i just hope and pray that my brother gets out before she gets pregnant, but I really feel his is lost...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2011