what do whin you pregnant and have a 1 year old who want you all the time im worried a bout the next baby.What can i do???

i am scard he will ack out and do something to the baby. is that normol to feal

lady81661

Asked by lady81661 at 5:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my sister had 3 boys and the third boy clug to her when she was preggos with the girl he now is acting like a big bro so it may just be that ur one year old is cliggy till you deliver
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 5:27 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I second this...but I think my daughter will be fine once her sister is born. I think your child will be fine.
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 5:35 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• It is kinda a normal part of sibling rivalry. But you can start helping things by making the baby HIS baby. That helps create a sense of belonging and ownership. Make sure to have a special time with him, so that he doesn't feel left out when you have to spend so much time feeding and caring for the new baby.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2008