What do u thinks best?

when u wake up in the morning does it help to drink coffee like take the stress off and wake ya up? or would u rather go thru the morning without any. i need a wake up call lolz and was wondering if coffee would help

treyvansmommy

Asked by treyvansmommy at 11:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Food & Drink

• having that 1st cup of coffee always woke me up
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 11:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I've never been a big coffee drinker...for me it's a nice fruit smoothie and some Santana on my iPod to start the day lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Coffee does absolutely nothing for me :/ Unless I drink it about 2 hrs (or sooner) before bed. Then it'll make my heart pound, and I can't sleep.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:42 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I drink coffee every morning and it wakes me up and gets me going.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 7:55 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I'm addicted! I've had a love for coffee since I was five but it wasn't until my teenage years that I started drinking it every morning. Just one cup'll do me but if I don't have it I get a headache. Still I suffered through withdrawl when I was pregnant with my first because I thought it would be better for her not to have all that caffeine. I nursed her then went back to my coffee because I just missed the taste of it. Now with my second - I don't really think it matters. Maybe I'm being selfish. Dunno but I'm drinking my coffee and he doesn't seem any different -actually more laid back than my girl was.
    LisaNSienna

Answer by LisaNSienna at 8:10 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• If you really want to energize yourself drink a big glass of water first thing. Coffee is better once the kids have gone to school and you can sit and relax! ;)
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:49 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I have to get up early every morning for work, my job is very physical, and honestly, coffee is about the worst thing I can do! I have a bowl of oatmeal and a big glass of cold water, and drink more water on my way to work, and by the time I get there I'm rarin' to go! Don't get me wrong, I do like coffee, but putting caffeine in my body every day ends up worse in the long run, for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I don't drink coffee so I go without it.
    heathermichelle

Answer by heathermichelle at 10:28 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I have coffee a couple mornings a week, just one cup.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:42 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I don't drink coffee
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 11:47 AM on Apr. 11, 2011