How many of you watch your kids 24/7 with rarely any other help..

I watch our kids all the time... My husband rarely helps. I do everything while he works three jobs... One of the jobs we sometimes work together and i take the kids and watch them ( set them up with toys or somethign to keep them occupied while i help) other than that its alway me and them.. I will say that i have left my eldest one time when my youngest was born. but really thats it.. i want to hear your lives and how you feel about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• I do the majority of it on my own. My husband is military and works hard hours.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• when i was a navy wife i watched my two 7/24, yeah it was hard work, but rewarding.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 11:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• When my husband is home and awake he's a HUGE help. But he's usually only here and awake for about 3hours a day. Just enough time for dinner and showers and whatnot... The rest of the time I'm on my own.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I do too. My husband will help out. But I have to be mad. for him to help.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 11:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I almost always had help. No one can watch their children 24/7 without help. Kids are in school, at friends houses, some parents also work. The majority of time my son wasn't at school or I wasn't at work, he was with me.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I do it also...but at night is when I get my me time and I chat with everyone here. My daughter although entertains herself quite well and that I am thankful for!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I'm a single mom with a dad who never cared to tell. Its hard doing on my own br every night I thank the loads for my little blessing
    ukeepmegoing

Answer by ukeepmegoing at 11:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• My DD is with me 24/7. My SO, her dad, helps while he is home, and is very hands on, but he works 40hrs/week.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:50 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• When my hubby is home he helps out as much as he can but he works long hours. Other then that its all me... Very rarely does anyone other then my self or my hubby watch our two boys and if someone does its my MIL and thats only if we really have to do something
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I do. My husband is always home and he barley helps me out
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 10, 2011