What do you think of a girl that dresses slutty infront of there dad?

I feel uncomfortable doing that but i've noticed that alot of my cousins do that and there under and over 18, I think that disrespectful, what do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 AM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think that if their parents are not telling them any differently then they think there is nothing wrong with it. I think it is the parents responsibility to tell their children how they should be dressing and if they are not then they must be okay with it.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I don't think of my dad as looking at me in a sexual way so I don't see the issue. If I was young I wouldn't do it cause there's no way he'd let me leave the house!
    roxy85

Answer by roxy85 at 6:16 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• If it is a step dad, that is just not respectful. WIth dad, sometimes they look the other way cuz it's daddy's little girl. Girls need guidance with clothes. But I always say don't judge a book by its cover.Sometimes prim and proper are the sluttiest girls around.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 6:38 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• If i had a daughter I would tell her to dress decent and not slutty!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Well i've seen sluts dressed like sluts all the time! I guess they must be desperate and there urged to get banged, so they do it to get the attention to get f**ked faster. and infront of the dads they do it cause they think the dad isnt loooking but he is and its disrespectful! bigtime! wheres the mom when this happens though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:41 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Disrespectful. But then I think if you dress slutty, you're also being disrespectful to yourself. You can be VERY attractive without dressing like a sleeze.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:33 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• its not disresptful unless the father has tried to correct it.. I was never allowed to leave the house dressed slutty... it was my mom that always said something not my dad however im sure he would have if my mom hadn't gotten to me first hah\
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:42 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I think its horriable when someone does that. Because sorry some dads do look at their daughters the wrong way and some of the nicest people can turn sick in a second. I do think that if its slutty enough they would do what they want. We have too many sexual preditors and some of them are parents.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I see it all the time. My husband's nieces dress like that all the time in front of their parents and grandparents. It bothers me because they look like total trash. It's disgusting and I think that their parents ought to be ashamed of themselves for letting their daughters show off their bodies like that. Fathers, in particular, ought to be ashamed, because they know how teenage boys think when they see a girl dressed like a whore. If you're advertising you must be selling, bottom line.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Slutty is slutty doesn't matter who it is in front of.
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 9:41 AM on Dec. 1, 2008