What could this be? adult content

So besides pregnancy or weight gain what could be a reason for an increase in breast size and fluttering sensation in the pelvic area? My hubby even noticed my boobs getting bigger.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2011 in Health

• hormones changing
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• And gas or muscle spasms in your belly.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:28 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I call it the phantom pregnancy symptoms, after I had my son I swore I still felt flutterings and breast pain. Like the other two mommies before me say it could be either of those, but also what you are eating, and how you are exercising. I recently over the year have taken to my old healthy diet ...while doing so my breasts have grown and my weight was actually shifting from my stomach and hips! My dr. said it was the type of exercising I was doing and the way my body was reacting she said that often people dont realize that your hormones also play a key role after pregnancy and can take as long as 5 years to go back to "normal" ! I had never heard of this before but it might be worth something to look into. Good luck to you!
    woahmama

Answer by woahmama at 12:50 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• It sounds like a hormonal imbalance. You may want to get some blood tests done. You could also be having a placebo pregnancy. Thats where your mind is convinced that youre pregnant so it starts to mimic pregnancy symptoms. This happens to a lot of people. Definitely talk to your doctor about it.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 11:04 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• are you sure youre not pregnant?
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:57 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• hormones do crazy things.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:16 AM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I have to go with hormones on this one.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:59 PM on Apr. 12, 2011